WINTER I’CEPT RS2 W452
Optimised pattern design for optimal snow performance New winter tyre for compact and mid-sized cards providing a balanced performance in all winter conditions.
- Aqua slush edge grooves
- Compared to the exisiting product a lateral groove focused design provides maximised lateral grip.
- Prevents hydroplaning through effectively pushing out water in to the side direction on wet roads through an optimised profile and an effective lateral groove form.
- Ice grip slits
- Provides improved cornering performance with the internal sub-grooves.
- Grip claw technology
- Improves snow traction by applying sharp 3D edge.
- 3D winter sipe
- Ensures optimal winter performance and enhanced driving stability by minimising block movement on wet and snowy roads.
- High grip silica compound
- Improved snow / wet traction and lowered rolling resistance.
- Jointless full cover reinforced belt
- Ideal tread strength.
- Wide 2 steel belt layer
- Ensures optimal tread stiffness and improves handling performance.
- Adoption of high hardness bead filler
- Improves handling and steering response.
- Ultra high strength bead wire
- Improves uniformity and durability of the bead position.
|Model||WINTER I'CEPT RS2 W452|
|Date of Production||n/a|
|Wet Grip Rating||C|