Dunlop SP Winter Sport M3
The reference in winter tyres
A comfortable High Performance winter tyre, the SP Winter Sport M3 gives you the safety you need and the grip you expect.
The optimised sipe structure in combination with a directional tread pattern, wide grooves for water evacuation and a new silica compound ensures more traction, high aquaplaning safety and excellent grip on dry and wet surfaces in all winter driving conditions. With its wide range from 13" to 19" the Dunlop SP Winter Sport M3 is well-equipped for future vehicle generations. Also available with the speed-index "V" up to 240 km/h.
- High amplitude sipes with longer edges for improved edges for improved traction and cornering force when driving off, accelerating and braking.
- New silica compound for more flexibility of the tread at low temperatures, thus providing improved contact on wet roads as well as on snow and ice.
- Higher aquaplaning safety through improved groove geometry with wide longitudinal grooves and V-shaped cross grooves all the way round.
- Computer-optimised High Performance construction for more safety at high speeds and improved stability, even at speeds up to 240 km/h.
- Comfort grooves in the V-shaped pattern blocks result in a clearly reduced rolling noise and a comfortable drive.
|Model||GRANDTREK WINTER M3|
|Date of Production||n/a|
|Wet Grip Rating||E|