Dunlop SP Sport Maxx GT
Ultimate Corner Handling
Built directly around Dunlop’s innovative Touch Technology, the SP Sport Maxx GT tyre delivers ultimate handling.
Its new asymmetric tread ensures precise steering and excellent stability, both at high speeds and around corners.
The tyre also keeps you in control with its outstanding road feedback. So whether you’re on a track or just enjoying yourself on the public roads, you’ll always get the full excitement of your drive.
- Superior grip, precise braking.
- Enhanced grip and steering precision in turns.
- Excellent cornering stability and precision, superior dry grip.
- Outstanding dry AND wet handling, more control when cornering.
- Superior high speed stability. Prevents flat spots. Smooth wear.
- Tread compound mixed with racing carbon black.
- Reduced sea to land ratio, especially on the outside shoulder.
- Flatter tread profile.
- Multi-Radius-Tread MRT.
- Three Zero° layers (JLB) with Hybrid-Overlay-Technology.
- Perfect dry grip, excellent braking performance.
- Increased contact with the road.
- More square contact patch and extremely solid tread blocks.
- Extremely homogneous pressure deployment in the contact patch. Contact patch becomes bigger.
- Very reduced circumferential deformation at high speed. Contact patch remains even. Extremely high temperature-flexible but also rigid carcass.
|Date of Production||n/a|
|Wet Grip Rating||B|